Inn at Ship Bay Wedding Photos | Lauren + Joe
In March of 2008, we were both out of the Army, but we got a letter calling us back to deploy to Iraq.
When we met in Georgia for in-processing and training before deployment, we had an instant friendship.
Six months later, one night in the desert, sitting in lawn chairs between the trailers in which we slept, he stared in to my eyes and said, "how did you know?"
He said, "how did you know I'm in love with you?" Through tears, I said, "I'm in love with you too."
Special thanks to everyone that worked hard on Lauren + Joe's wedding day!
- Photographer | Rennard Photography
- Reception & Ceremony & Catering | Inn at Ship Bay
- Cake or desserts | Diane Watkins
- Hair & Makeup | Brandi Woodard
- Coordinator & Florals | Cindy Morgan of Nest
- Dress & Attire | Diane Watkins, The Tux Shop
- Maid's Shoes | Kohls
- Bride's Shoes | Nordstrom Rack
- Jewelry | Jillery
- DJ | Kurt
- Invitations | Michael's
- Cake topper | Diane Watkins