Great news! I’m offering my cozy 430 sq ft home as a new studio location!
I love my new place and I know you will, too. A large window the size of an entire wall lets in plenty of natural light. Perfect for your next photo session!
I’ve designed the entire space for efficiency. Furniture can be quickly and easily moved to free up space. I curated the decor to be warm, fun, and portable. Come see for yourself what an inviting and homey environment can do for your photo sessions!
The space is now available for Newborn, Cake Smash, Headshot, and Boudoir Sessions.
Why newborn photography? I was only 15 when I started my photography career with newborn and maternity sessions. In time I switched to full time wedding photography. Some couples who hired me for their weddings began to grow their families. Some have asked if I would continue as their lifetime photographer! I’m absolutely honored to witness and photograph generations of love.
Looking to revamp your career in 2017? Or show some love to that special someone? I’ve got your back with headshot and boudoir sessions, as well.
Welcome to my home! Let me take you on a tour.
How I FURNISH MY WHOLE PLACE UNDER $1000.00
- Queen Bed frame: Amazon $239
- Queen Mattress: Amazon $249
- Queen Sheets and White cover: Amazon $29.99
- White Couch: Offer up for $100 (Ikea version HERE)
- Coffee Table: Offer up for $50 (Ikea HERE)
- Pillows on couch: Goodwill + Hobby Lobby finds for $3-$5 each
- Computer Desk on Wheels (Serves as a Dining table): Ikea $69
- Tall Mirror: Ross for $50
- All the wall art behind the Desk & Bed: Hobby Lobby 90% off sale aisle $90 total
- Hanging robe Lamp: World Market $60
- Desk Chair: Goodwill find $5
- TV Furniture Stand, not seen in photos below but you can see in the video: Home goods $100
- Beige cart on wheels, next to TV. Great for storing styling products during photo-shoot: Ikea $29.00