Hanging out with Kate and her lovely family the morning of the wedding was so pleasant. The Salon Maison team came out to doll up all the girls. The brides mom handmade the cutest clutch from her original wedding dress and engraved the inside with Kate and Andrews wedding date. The dad choose to have his own little first look reveal with his daughter and tears were displayed everywhere.
The first look took place at Lincoln Park in West Seattle not far from the couples home and the ceremony location. The whole family witnesses the first moment Andrew saw Kate all dressed up in her wedding attire. The wedding party came prepared for rain carrying with them these adorable vintage beige umbrellas and thankfully the sky cleared by the time we started to take photos. The night ended dancing the night away at Salty’s on Alki and these two couldn’t have been more adorable together. Congrats you two!!!
The Wedding Dream Team:
- Venue/Caterer: Salty’s on Alki
- Florist: Katherine Guisto
- Transportation: British Motor Coach
- Hair & Make-Up: Salon Maison
- Dress: David’s Bridal
- Formal Suits: The Tuxedo Club
- Formal Alterations: Laineemeg
- Cake: Bakery Nouveau
- DJ: A Sounds Unlimited
- Chair Covers: L & M Chair Covers
- Photographer & Short Film: Julianna J Photography