He waited a year to find the perfect match, she waited a few seconds. After she was introduced try out a dating site as a fun way to meet local guys, she figured why not. Within minutes he sent her an email and after their first date rock climbing he said he knew she was special. Their relationship went without a hitch.
Later, during one of their many dates of adventure on a hike he set up his tripod and camera. While she thought it would be another photos of memories, he popped the question and the memory was fully captured.
Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be. Full of family, friends and love. Some of our favorite memories were seeing the kids dressed up in their little tuxes, Loan having to wing her vows and our first dance!
Special thanks to everyone that worked hard on Jeremy + Loan’s wedding day!
- Photographer | Julianna J Photography
- Reception | Four Seasons Seattle
- Ceremony | Four Seasons Seattle
- Catering | Art Restaurant (Four Seasons)
- Cake or desserts | Art Restaurant
- Hair & Makeup | I Love Blush
- Coordinator | Gerald Lim
- Dress & Attire | I Do Bridal
- Shoes | Jimmy Choo
- Jewelry | Nordstrom
- Florals | Flora Nova
- DJ | Seattle Parties
- Invitations | Wedding Paper Divas